Scuba Diving Flashlight is a very important device for any scuba divers. In deep water, it’s not easy to observe every thing clearly & Flashlight helps scuba divers to see clearly for moving, hunting, sea exploring, taking photos or camera. Therefore this device is necessary for any diving trips.
This post would guide you how to choose a suitable one.
How To Choose The Best Flashlight?
The first thing that you need to decide is on the budget that you are willing to shell. Sorting out a plan could be just another strategy to reach your goals. Of course, there are more approaches to this, like:
• Waterproof – If you plan to use your lamp in the rain or underwater, then you must choose carefully. The IPX system is used to measure water resistance and you can go for IPX4 if you want simple water resistance, IPX7 that keep it safe for 30 minutes (1m) or IPX8 for submersion (4 hours of depth).
• Output – It is measured in lumens and it will find flashlights from 20 lumens to 3500 lumens. It all depends on your requirement and your careful deduction.
• Weight – Selecting the weight is a personal preference, as you may want a heavier flashlight that can stretch the run time, because of a bigger battery. Nonetheless, you are free to make your choice.
• Battery – As per your convenience, you can go for rechargeable batteries or disposable ones. You may even opt for the renewable solar powered ones but must stay away from lithium ion batteries as you damage the light.
• Bulb – LED lights are far more efficient than any of the bulbs that are available in the market. With advancements in their developments, other bulbs have become almost obsolete.
A detailed reviews will help you comprehend them well.
1. BlueFire 1100 Lumen CREE XM-L2 Professional Diving Flashlight
This flashlight is designed for the professional scuba divers and this flash light does not disappoint in anyway. The flashlight is powered by 3 AAA batteries which is not included in the sales package. This device is also used by underwater photographers. When you buy this flash light the sales package will include a manual, wrist band, Lanyard and the flashlight. The finishing of the flash light is top notch and it will last for years together. The flashlight can be used for activities like scuba diving, archaeological dig underwater, diving, hunting, caving and sailing. So you see it is quite versatile in terms of usage. This device is totally worth the money.
2. Goldengulf Cree XM-L2 Led Scuba Diving Flashlight
The Goldengulf Cree XM-L2 Led Scuba Diving Flashlight is very versatile in nature and is often used by photographers under the water and by professional diver. The device is highly resistant to water and can be used for activities such as hunting, caving, sailing, hiking, swimming, diving and fishing even on rainy days. The body of the flashlight is made of aluminum and is designed specially to eliminate skidding. The flashlight can be used for 4 hours nonstop. The sales package includes one 18650 charger for the batteries. The flashlight is a lot cheaper than the other models in the market.
3. Underwater Flashlight, VOLADOR 3 CREE XPL LED 3100lm Professional Rechargeable Diving Light, Waterproof Dive Lamp for Scuba Night Dive with Battery and Charger
This flash light is so compact that it can be carried around without any problems. The LED bulbs give the flashlight with brightness 3100 lumens. The dual setting allows you to set the level of brightness. Waterproof is another feature that this flashlight boasts of and so, it can be used for diving under the water with 236 meters. The finishing of the flashlight is of superior quality and is far better than the other models available in the market. This flashlight is worth buying as it does a good job and lasts for a long time.
4. Diving Flashlight, CrazyFire Multiple Modes Scuba Diving Flashlight
This flash light is what you need to make the most out of your scuba diving. The easy controls present on the flashlight let you adjust the level of brightness. It has 4 different modes and is suitable for usage in different environments and for activities like trekking, camping, hiking, fishing and diving. The sales package includes USB charger and batteries. The body of the flashlight is made of aluminium and is given a coating to prevent any abrasion. The flashlight can be used for 1.5 hours at a stretch. With so many features packed into this neat gadget it would be worth the money you spend buying it.
5. VOLADOR Diving Flashlight
This flashlight features L2 LED that is equivalent to one thousand lumens and so underwater you can expect to produce a bright light. The body of the VOLADOR Diving Flashlight, 1000 Lumen Rechargeable Diving Flashlight is made from aluminum used on aircrafts which makes it resistant to corrosion caused by seawater. It has a water resistance of 150 meters which is impressive. This s used by many professionals and can used for snorkeling scuba diving and various other activities. The flashlight comes with battery charger and one 18650 battery. This is a fabulous product and is worth buying, the price is very affordable too.
6. BlueFire Handheld Flashlight LED Top XML-L2 Water Resistant
The BlueFire flashlight is the perfect option for those who indulge in underwater photography or deep sea diving professionally. You can also use this for scuba diving, any archaeological operation underwater, operations that involve salvaging or fishing. The flashlight has a very powerful LED light that gives you good clarity. The quality is unquestionable and the sturdy build will make sure that it lasts for a long time to come. The device provides water resistance up to 150 meters. This flashlight is quite affordable when compared to the other models in the market. Completely worth the money you spend on this.
7. BlueFire Handheld Flashlight LED Top XML-L2 Water Resistant Camping Torch
This flashlight usually works for at least 5 hours at a stretch provided you use a 26650 battery which you will have to buy separately. The body is constructed using very strong aluminum to make sure it lasts for a long time. The flashlight has five different modes to fulfill your every requirement. This produces a beam that can reach 50meters. Highly waterproof and can be used for activities like fishing, hunting, trekking, hiking and camping. Very affordable and is a vast improvement over the other models in the market. As a user you will be very satisfied with this flashlight.
8. BlueFire Super Bright 1000LM CREE XM-L2 Scuba Dive Diving Flashlight 100m Underwater Torch Waterproof Submarine Light Scuba Safety Lights(Without Battery)
This trendy flashlight is much more than a good looking device. It packs in quite an impressive performance, just perfect for people who indulge in scuba diving, fishing underwater and underwater photography. The flashlight is very easy to clean and maintain. It comes with very user friendly controls that let you operate the flashlight well. The outer body of the flashlight is very strong and it is evident that it will last for a very long time to come. The product on the whole is a major improvement over the other flashlights available in the market. The price of the flashlight is quite reasonable.
9. ORCATORCH D550 970 LM Diving Flashlight Underwater Scuba Diving Light
This flashlight is quite compact and so you can carry with you anywhere you go. The device is controlled by a magnetic tail switch. The good thing about this device is that it is highly waterproof. This gadget gives you nonstop service for about 5 hours. Get the best out of the 4 lighting modes in this flashlight, so no matter the environment you can get the best out of this. Easy operation and portability are two unique features of this flashlight. This is totally worth buying as you are getting your money’s worth. This can be used for professional underwater activities.
10. PENATE 3 Modes 100m Diving Underwater Flashlight
This flashlight is enjoying a lot of popularity in the market as it is not only built well but it performs just as well. Made from sturdy aluminum you can expect this gadget to be a part of your underwater activities for years to come. The tempered glass front makes it resistant to pressure under water. The clamp bracket allows a camera to be mounted on to this. The device is powered by 18650 rechargeable batteries. This flash light is perfect for individuals that take pictures underwater. The flashlight is not too expensive at all and is totally worth buying as the features are above average.
In simple words, a flashlight is a device that helps you see you through the dark. That is all, it is supposed to do and there is nothing more you can expect out of it. However, the above mentioned models obviously can offer with more. This makes them a popular choice with many and they are a good choice for anyone that enjoys underwater adventure. Be it kayaking or caving, people that prefer such extreme sports can find a good companion in these flashlights. Even for people that want to use them as just a lamp can do so, because these lights do not discriminate anyone!